✎ Edit Post
FULL RINK CLOSURE
On behalf of the Club Chairperson, Willy Harvey and the club branch chairs, it is now advised that the rink will be fully shut down to all branches for all trainings. Closure is now notified and will be reviewed on April 6th.
Please understand this has been a difficult decision, however made with our member’s safety as a priority.
This also means no private bookings. Public access has already been cancelled.
- **Key holders are NOT to loan their keys. **
- **Any access required must be authorised prior to entry. **
- In addition the Ravens Inline Hockey AGM is now postponed.
- **All club meetings are postponed. **
- Branch representatives to keep in communication with each other utilising the “facebook” private group. Branch information will be posted on the group site today (March 23)
Please observe the information coming out for your safety from Civil Defence and the Ministry of Health. You can access the government site here (covid19.govt.nz)