✎ Edit Post
Level Three from Midnight Aug 31
Key Points - Restrict
- Stay at home in your bubble, other than for essential personal movement – e.g. for local recreation
- You can do low-risk recreation activities in your local area on your own, or with people in your household bubble.
- You are encouraged to wear a face covering, and must keep 2 metres distance from others when exercising.
- Remember to use the NZ COVID Tracer app and scan QR codes if you visit an essential service.
- If you are unwell, stay home and call your doctor or Healthline on 0800 358 5453 for advice about getting tested.
- You should stay safe and close to home. Go to your local park, not your favourite one. You must stay within your region and overnight trips are not allowed.
Please note the following information while we are moving to Level Three spare some thought for Auckland who remain in Level Four for at least another 2 weeks.
Sport New Zealand has released their updated Level Three Guidelines today. These can be access from our Facebook (Main Committee and Ravens) and links are included here.